The following are the relevant details about the 2019 Clovelly Ladies’ League:
The 2019 coordinator for the Ladies’ League is Rosie Boland. Contact Rosie if you have any suggestions or concerns related to the Ladies’ League.
Ladies’ League Tuesday Afternoons on Black Duck
- Starting May 28
- Tee times from 2:30
- $ 75 + HST, which includes:
- Opening Meet and Greet social on May 30 from 7 – 9 PM in The Gazebo, with finger food and one beverage provided
- Closing banquet
- Weekly kitchen specials
- Black Duck
- Tuesday & Wednesday PM - $25 + hst
- Thursday AM - $31 + hst
- The Osprey
- Wednesday AM - $45 + hst
- Black Duck
- 50/50 draw
- Cost: 3 tickets for $ 5 (purchase more if you wish)
- Tickets are available at the check-in desk.
- 50% of the proceeds goes to the winner.
- 50% of proceeds goes to Golf for the Cure fundraiser.
- Weekly draws for two $ 15 vouchers for use in Nineteen
- Participants must put name and date on scorecard and place in the container provided
- Closest to the hole on two Par 3s
- Winners receive $ 15 voucher for use in Nineteen
- Winners of Closest to the Hole, Nineteen vouchers and the 50/50 draw will be posted each week on the Clovelly website, www.clovelly.ca, under the Leagues section of the website.
- 7:00 PM in The Gazebo
- Two dates (August 28 and 29) to accommodate all Ladies’ league participants
- Sign-up sheets will be made available; date selection will be on first-come, first-serve basis.
Golf for the Cure
Throughout the 2018 season, Clovelly Ladies’ League golfers participated in a series of 50/50 draws, with the proceeds going to the Golf for The Cure program at the Canadian Cancer Society. Through your generosity, $1474.80 was raised in the 2018 season and donated towards cancer research at Memorial University.
For 2019, the proceeds of the 50/50 draws will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society Annual Newfoundland and Labrador Breast Cancer Conference. This conference provides a weekend of information, support and empowerment to Ladies from NL who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. Our donation will help offset transportation, accommodations and events costs for participants of the conference.