- Appropriate attire is required when playing The Osprey or Black Duck. Please no jeans, cut-offs, tank tops, muscle shirts, short shorts or bathing suits.
- Men – Shirts with sleeves and collars; mock necks are OK.
- Women – Sleeveless shirts should have at least a 4-inch seam.
- Shoes – Spikeless shoes or sandals must be worn. Golf shoes are preferred.
Booking / Cancellation Policy
- A valid credit card is required to reserve your tee time. Charges will only apply on no shows and late cancellations.
- Guests can book 7 days in advance at www.clovelly.ca or by phone 3 days in advance.
- The price of the reservation is determined by the course, time and day of the tee time.
- All cancellations must be made 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TEE TIME (with the exception of inclement weather). In the event that 24 hours’ notice is not given, a late cancellation fee will apply.
- If you wish to cancel your tee time, please do so through the booking engine at www.clovelly.ca.
- Due to the high demand of power carts, we cannot book carts in advance of a tee time. In the event that a power cart is needed due to medical reasons, we ask that you call the front desk on the day of the tee time to confirm that there is a cart available for use.
- Please repair your ball marks, rake your bunkers, and replace your divots.
- Pace of play is monitored closely by our Player Assistants.
- Please play immediately behind the group in front and allow faster players to play through.
- All players are required to wear proper golf attire.
- In accordance with the NL Liquor Corporation, alcohol must be purchased on-site.
- Each golfer assumes all the risks and damages incidental to the game of golf and is personally liable for all damage or injuries to persons which result from the golfer's action.
- Power carts may be requested through the Professional Shop by calling 722-7170 ext. 1.
- RCGA Rules will govern all play except where modified by local rules.
2018 Green Fees
|Mon-Thu||Fri-Sun/ Holidays||Early Bird & Twilight||Super Twilight|
|The Osprey: PRIME||$59||$65||$47||$35|
|The Osprey: Off Season||$55||$59||$44||$32|
|Black Duck: PRIME||$39||$42||$32||$25|
|Black Duck: Off Season||$36||$39||$29||$22|
2018 Twilight Hours
|Twilight Mon-Thurs||Twilight Fri/Sat/Sun/Holidays||Early Bird Mon-Fri||Super Twilight|
|Open - August 6||Starts 3pm||Starts 3pm||til 7:30am||Starts 6pm|
|August 7 - October 1||Starts 2pm||Starts 2pm||til 8am||Starts 5pm|
|October 2 - Close||Starts 1pm||Starts 1pm||til 9am||Starts 4pm|
2018 League Rates
|Ladies' Tuesday |
|Ladies' Thursday |
|Ladies' Wednesday |
|29||29||34||50||44 / 50|
2018 Rental Rates
|Power Carts (Full)||Power Carts (Single **)||Push Carts||Golf Clubs|
|Guest||32||20||6||25 / 45|
* Members may purchase a package of 10 Power Carts for $250 + hst
**Please note: Single Rider Carts are for Single Riders only and they may not be available on busy days.
2018 Starting Shotgun Times
|Date of Change||Morning / Afternoon|
|Open - May 18||8:00 AM / 2:00 PM|
|May 19 - Aug 19||7:30 AM / 1:00PM|
|Aug 20 - Sept 9||8:00 AM / 2:00PM|
|Sept 10 - Sept 23||8:30 AM / 2:00PM|
|Sept 24 - Oct 14||9:00 AM / NA|
|Oct 15 - Close||9:30 AM / NA|
2018 Starting Tee Times
|Date of Change||First Tee Time|
|Open - May 18||7:00 AM|
|May 19 - June 1||6:30 AM|
|June 2 - Aug 5||6:00 AM|
|Aug 6 - Aug 26||6:30 AM|
|Aug 27 - Sept 16||7:00 AM|
|Sept 17 - Sept 30||7:30 AM|
|Oct 1 - Close||8:00 AM|
2018 Season Date Change
Off Season: Open - May 31 & Fall Aeration - Close
Prime Season: June 1 - Fall Aeration
Please note: Rates posted on this page do not include haronized sales tax (HST)